Find a post

Jun 11, 2024

May 2024 Reads

  May 2024 Reads 

This month I read 13 books 

These books were 92% fiction

The most popular genres were romance, children's, and contemporary

My average rating was 4.17 stars


The Books

 I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston

➽ Playing for Keeps by Jennifer Dugan

➽ You Will Get Through This Night by Daniel Howell

The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood

Fake Dating and Matchmaking 101 by Evie Sterling

Puck Money by Dani Galliaro

➽ Falling for My Fake Kisser Neighbor by Lila Marlow

➽ The Burnout by Sophie Kinsella

➽ Geronimo Stilton 15 & 16 audio

➽ Geronimo Stilton 4-6 audio

So Not My Boss Crush by Evie Sterling

➽ Smudges by Lauren Emerson

➽ Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024 Reads

  September 2024 Reads   This month I read 19 books  These books were 89% fiction The most popular genres were romance, sports, and LGBTQ+ M...