Find a post

Sep 28, 2023

Welcome to Read Into Wonderland!


 

Hello lovelies! 


Welcome to Read Into Wonderland! My name is Harlow! I am a book lover who likes to find books with LGBTQ+ representation and engaging stories. I can't wait to head into the wonderland of reading with all of you!


 Here you will find:

- Monthly reads

- Reading journal spreads

- Book reviews

- Reading challenges

- Bookish stats

- TBRs

- Other fun surprises


Genres I like:

- Romance

- LGBTQ+

- Manga

- Mystery

- Contemporary

- Young adult

- Middle grade

- Adult

- Thrillers


I will be working on a lot of base posts, so I apologize for the spam of posts early on. I hope to have a more regular upload schedule by November. Until then, look forward to all sorts of posts!

Come along with me on my journey to finish reading at least 100 books and manga volumes this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Saved by Erin FitzGerald Review

  * This review is spoiler-free * 5/5 ⭐ Tropes ➮  Single uncle ➮ Cowboy romance ➮ Small town ➮ Nanny romance Synopsis When Morgan shows up...